Craving a booze free way to a night out in the city?
Sydney's first sober pub crawl is kicking off in no better month than in DryJuly. This event is hosted by Club Soda Sydney Meetup group that has been running for 8 months. Take part in a fun event if you are curious on how to still be social without the booze, the hosts Camille and Melissa could not think of a better way to show this than a sober pub crawl.
The Party (or "crawl") travels from the starting position to three surprise venues over the time of approximately 3 hours before arrival at the new venue, giving everyone plenty of time to savor each venue's energetic Sydney vibe.
Each crawl begins in a relatively relaxed venue/atmosphere for check-in with the energy of each subsequent venue increasing as the night proceeds. Hosts will be providing attendees with a 10 minute warning prior to moving to each venue, while also advising on drink specials. All pubs are within a walking distance of 1 km.
- Crawl to 3 venues serving exotic alcohol free drink options
- Welcome drink and guest speaker to kick of the crawl
- Share a night with like-minded party people
- Increase your curiosity around how to socialise without the booze
- Hosted by the Happy Enough founder - Get insight on being alcohol free
- End the night with a surprise Goodie Bag
Get ready to have a great night!
RSVP here: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/sober-pub-crawl-tickets-63145287254